How to use voice commands to control smart devices through Amazon Echo / Dot / Tap?
1. "Alexa, find the device."
This command is used to activate device discovery.
2. "Alexa, turn on/off the bedroom."
This command will have Echo/Dot/Tap to turn on or off the smart device.
3. "Alexa, darken/lighten the kitchen."
This command dims or increases the brightness of the smart bulb in 25% increments.
4. "Alexa, set the kitchen to xx%."
This command will adjust the brightness of the smart bulb according to the xx percentage you specify.
5. "Alexa, set the kitchen to XXXX."
This command will change the color LED bulb to the XXXX color you specify.
Note: The list of colors can be found in the supported colors and white shades of Alexa Smart Light Control.